Picnic boats resume operations in Saudi Arabia

by MCR Correspondent
61 views

Saudi authorities have announced that picnic boats will resume business from next week.

This was announced on Friday May 29, 2020, by the Directorate of Border Guard.

He said that as the country is heading towards gradual return to normal life, the boat will operate during the hours when a curfew in place is lifted.

Earlier this week, Saudi Arabia announced a plan easing some virus-related restrictions

The Directorate of Border Guard said, “The picnic boats will be allowed to work starting from Sunday in compliance with the precautionary measures against COVID-19.”

“According to the re-operation rules, the number of passengers allowed into the 10-metre boat should not exceed two, in addition to the skipper.

“Passengers aged below 15 are not allowed aboard,” it added.

Starting from Sunday, movement will be allowed daily from 6am (7am UAE time) until 8pm across Saudi Arabia, except in Mecca.

Also, domestic air travel will resume on Sunday when all employees will return to their workplaces.

You may also like

Leave a Comment